Catering establishment audits refer to a single or regular auditing according to specified criteria in order to assemble sufficient data regarding the actual condition of selected catering units. This type of auditing is addressed mainly to catering establishments together with catering franchises.
The main objective of the audit is to monitor compliance with the principles and standards of the company. The audits focus predominantly on verifying the following areas:
- method and quality of the services provided by the personnel
- compliance with the principles and regulatory requirements related to food safety
- standard of cleanliness of both the service and the warehouse areas as well as places where the food is prepared
- temperature in refrigerators and freezers– places where food is stored
- location of measuring devices and their readings
- conditions and the scope of personnel training
- work of subcontracted external companies related to deratisation, disinfection, and insect extermination as well as cleaning services.
Audits conducted by our company are usually based on criteria specified by our clients. However, if the client has no specified criteria, the team of experienced specialists will help define suitable criteria.
We apply state-of-the-art methods while gathering information and throughout the auditing process. To ascertain data, our auditors are equipped with tablets to record the audit results which can be instantly forwarded to the client.
Our experience shows that regular catering establishments audits are one of the best ways to maintain a high level of service quality and food safety. Audits motivate the management to provide and maintain quality in compliance with the cooperation agreements.
Our customers confirm that the audits of catering establishments are critical in improving or maintaining the reputation of the entire catering company.